G.C.E A/L HISTORY 2015 PAPER 3
SECTION A: AFRICA, 1800 – 1945
- Assess the impact of Christian Missionary activities in West Africa.
- How far can the European scramble for African territories in the late 19th century be ascribed to economic
- Account for the strong opposition by the West Africa to the British Policy of Indirect Rule.
SECTION B: AFRICA, 1945 TO THE PRESENT
- To what extent were developments in Africa responsible for the growth of African nationalism after 1945?
- With reference to specific examples, examine the manifestations of Neo-Colonialism in former French Equatorial
- Analyze the role played by internal factors in the collapse of Apartheid in South Africa.
SECTION C: WORLD REVOLUTIONS AND DIPLOMACY, 1700-1919
- The birth of the Prince of Wales was the main cause of the English Revolution of 1688 – 1689. Critically examine the validity of this assertion.
- To what extent did the policy of Meroantism contribute to the American Revolution of 1775 – 1783?
- Was the Treaty of Versailles of 1919 a satisfactory peace settlement?
SECTION D: WORLD, 1919 TO THE PRESENT DATE
- Evaluate the socio-economic achievements of the League of Nations.
- Critically examine the impact of the Second World War of 1939 — 1945
- “Western support to Israel has prolonged the Arab-Israeli Conflicts.”